+ Antworten
Seite 30 von 30 ErsteErste ... 20 28 29 30
Ergebnis 291 bis 297 von 297

Du musst das Aktionsskript für das Schalten verwenden oder über folgenden Code (Pfad musst Du noch anpassen):

PHP-Code:
        include_once "IPSWatering.inc.php";

IPSWatering_SetActive($_IPS['VARIABLE'], $_IPS['VALUE'], c_Mode_StartManual); 
    Gruß
    Andreas

Question Adding functionality for giving furtillization to the plants and trees

Hi Andreas,

Can you please advise me or help me out?

I want to extend the watering program with the ability to give a 1000 trees liquid fertilizer. For example:
    • during watering of a section for 1 hour,
    • in the first 5 minutes of watering a mixer nees to run for a few minutes,
    • after these 5 minutes the fertilization pump that pumps a concentrate into the water pipes needs to run for 40 minutes,
    • the last 15 minutes of the hour are for just watering the trees and flush the pipes of fertilizer,
    • when a section is done the boolean that started the fertilization needs to be switched off (false).

Is it possible to use the procedure IPSWatering_AfterRefresh (IPSWateringCustom) to do this? The danger I see is what to do if somebody stops the watering or the water pressure drops to steep (to zero). Sadly this happens very often here in Portugal..

To make this happen I want to add two variables to the sections and the user interface: a Boolean fertilization_yes_no and fertilization_duration in minutes. I will build some checks to prevent stupidities during entering of the duration by the user. After a run the value furtilisation_yes_no of that particular section needs to be set to false (to prevent a second fertilization the next time).
    Do you have a suggestion how to do this (maybe you already made an example)? Am I on the right place to do this?

Robert

I am not sure if IPSWatering is the best choice for your task, maybe just use an Script or Workflow with some timers.
    Gruß
    Andreas

Zitat Zitat von Brownson Beitrag anzeigen
    I am not sure if IPSWatering is the best choice for your task, maybe just use an Script or Workflow with some timers.
    Thanks, will see what I can do!

Robert

Hallo zusammen,

hat schon jemand einen HM-Sen-RD-O Regensensor eingebunden?
    Dieser gibt ja nur an Ja es Regnet oder nein es Regnet nicht.

Habe das so im Kopf das wenn es für eine gewisse Zeit regnet die Bewässerung aus bleibt und ansonsten wie gewohnt die Automatisierung weiterläuft.

Hier keiner eine Lösung?

Standard Easiest way to manually water all the sections (one after the other)

Hi Andreas,

Happy new year and all the best for 2020!!

Do you have an advise what the easiest way is to manually water all Circles one after the other? I am looking for a way to manually water all the section one after the other. I can't have them all on at once because the water pressure will drop below 1 bar (watering 2 hectares at once is a little bit to much for the 3 inch tubes . I am looking at your code to reuse some parts (add all the times together and run based the time of one section and then the next section). Maybe you or somebody else has an other suggestion...

Zitat Zitat von Brownson Beitrag anzeigen
    Regarding my earlier question: I have done it!!! I used your IPSWatering_Custom functionality and now I fertilize the plants during watering (and switch on and off mixers etc)! IPSWatering has so much potential!! Thanks for developing this. I wish you made a similar library in IPSView (by using the workflow engine) . Joining IPSView and IPSLibrarys, whow!

Have fun and thanks again,
    Robert