IP-Symcon 4 on Rpi crashes after changing graph type on mobile app

More or less as the title says. I am running IP-Symcon 4.00, 02.08.2016, 198269bb5775 on a Rpi without any issues. When opening the web-app and viewing the historic data of a variable, IP Symcon crashes after changing the timespan of the graph. It is not completely reproduducable (as in, it does not happen all the time) so there is some other factor involved. Logs do not give anything that seems to help in finding the cause.

Restarting from console gives no problems and it runs again, but it is an issue I suppose.

Hi,

i’ve already seen that issue once, but could not reproduce it. Any chance you could run your setup with the debugger an paste a stack trace after the crash? Here are some instructions on how to get it running: Debugging für Experten (Raspberry Pi, Linux)

paresy

Had i running for some time, multiple crashes but the only thing I managed to get out of it is below. For some odd reason GDB seems to have some issue as well

[Thread 0x64eff430 (LWP 6094) exited]
warning: Can't attach LWP 1718613152: No child processes
/build/gdb-nrlhe3/gdb-7.7.1+dfsg/gdb/linux-thread-db.c:434: internal-error: thread_get_info_callback: Assertion `inou
A problem internal to GDB has been detected,
further debugging may prove unreliable.
Quit this debugging session? (y or n) EOF [assumed Y]
/build/gdb-nrlhe3/gdb-7.7.1+dfsg/gdb/linux-thread-db.c:434: internal-error: thread_get_info_callback: Assertion `inout->thread_info != NULL' failed.
A problem internal to GDB has been detected,
further debugging may prove unreliable.
Create a core file of GDB? (y or n) n