The category element allows the display of objects that can be found in a category as well as the navigation in subcategories.
The object area displays the child objects of the selected category. Further information and possible display modes can be found in the Object Presentation area.
If the displayed category has visible subcategories, a navigation bar with subcategories will be displayed automatically. If a subcategory is selected in the navigation, its content will be displayed in the object area. If a category displayed in this way also has visible subcategories, the navigation will be expanded automatically. Naturally, categories that were linked via Link object will also be displayed in the navigation bar. The "Show Navigation" property can be used to hide the category bar if required.
- Title: Title for the item in the TabPane navigation. If no individual value is specified, the name of the selected object will be displayed automatically. If the value is set, but the text is left in blank, the title will not be displayed.
- Icon: Icon that appears next to the title in the TabPane navigation. By default, no icon will be displayed.
- Start category: Category whose content will be represented by the element. By default, the main category will be displayed as "ID 0".
- Show Navigation: This option defines that the navigation bar is displayed, provided there are subcategories below the start category. By default, the navigation bar will be displayed.
- If the title is set to an empty text and no icon is specified, the category module won´t be displayed in the navigation, but it remains accessible via Invalid Link: WFC_SwitchPage .
- If a category should be displayed in WebFront with icon but without title, a space must be entered in the title (" ").