Energy Consumption Optimizer
Require: IP-Symcon >= 6.3
The module automatically switches variables when a source energy is undercut.
- Switching on a device when sufficient energy is available
- Switching off a device when there is no longer enough energy available
- Different calculation options
- Absolute: devices are turned on until source energy is reached and turned off when power exceeds source energy.
- Relative: Devices are turned on when the source energy is above zero and turned off when the source energy falls below zero.
- Via the Module Store install the 'Energy Consumption Optimizer' module.
Setting up the instances in IP-Symcon
- Under 'Add Instance' the 'Energy Consumption Optimizer' module can be found using the quick filter.
- More information about adding instances in the Instances documentation
|Source (W)||Reference variable, how much energy is consumed|
|Mode||Absolute or relative consideration of source energy|
|Hysteresis||Tolerance at which there is no switching|
|Consumers||List of all consumers with their consumption|
|Interval||Time to next update in seconds|
status variables and profiles
The status variables/categories are created automatically. Deleting individual ones can lead to malfunctions.
The status variables are created per consumer. If there are 3 consumers in the module, 6 variables are created.
|Priority||Integer||Order in which the consumers are viewed|
|Status||Link||Link to show the status of the consumer|
|Mode||Integer||Display how the consumer is currently being viewed|
|Active||The variable is switched active and is excluded from consideration|
|Inactive||The variable is switched off and is excluded from consideration|
|Automatic||The variable is switched according to priority and energy.|
The priority of the consumers can be changed, as well as the way of viewing the consumers and the status of the variables.