Require: IP-Symcon >= 5.5
Calculates positive variable changes with changes of a main variable according to adjustable rules and adds this to the value of a variable.
The "Smart Energy Box" module was developed in cooperation between Symcon GmbH, Stark Elektronik GmbH and Biberach University of Applied Sciences (IGE Institute) as part of the state project EnMa HAW: Concept for automation-supported energy management at non-university universities in Baden-Württemberg.
- Selection of a logged variable as primary measuring point
- Selection of any number of variables as secondary measuring points
- Adjustable whether the changes of the secondary measuring points should be added or subtracted to the changes of the primary measuring points
- Install the 'Calculated Counter' module via the Module Store.
Set up instances in IP-Symcon
- Under 'Add instance' the 'Calculated Counter' module can be found using the quick filter.
- More information about adding instances in the Instances documentation
|Primary measuring point||Selection of a logged variable|
|Secondary measuring point||Multiple selection of variables|
|Operation||Add/Subtract Option whether to add or subtract the positive change of the secondary measurement point to the primary measurement point|
|Variable||Selection of a logged variable as secondary measuring point|
The status variables/categories are created automatically. Deleting individual ones can lead to malfunctions.