Consumption within Timespan
Require: IP-Symcon >= 4.2
- Calculates consumption for a time span based on the aggregation of the selected source variable.
- When the time span is changed, the consumption is recalculated
- Different detail lines for start and end date
- Adjustable interval for updating the calculation
- Install the module 'Consumption within Timespan' via the Module Store.
Set up instances in IP-Symcon
- Under "Add instance" the 'Consumption within Timespan' module can be found using the quick filter.
- More information about adding instances in the Instances documentation
|Source||Source variable to be used for consumption|
|Level of Detail||Determines how precisely the start and end time can be set (date, time, date/time)|
|Use interval to update||If active, an interval will be used to update the calculation|
|Interval||The interval in minutes at which the calculation will be updated|
The status variables/categories are created automatically. Deleting individual ones can lead to malfunctions.
|Start||Integer||Start date/start time for consumption (seconds are ignored)|
|End||Integer||End date/end time for consumption (seconds are ignored)|
|Consumption||Float||Consumption between start and end date|