Operating Hours Counter
Require: IP-Symcon >= 5.2
With the help of the operating hours counter module, the operating time of a device can be determined and displayed.
- Displaying the hours a device is active
- Adding the device by a Boolean type variable
- Displaying the costs for the current period, the last period and prediction for the end of the period
- Possibility to calculate the costs with a dynamic price
Through the Module Store install the 'Operating Hours Counter' module.
Setting up instances in IP-Symcon
- Under 'Add Instance' the 'Operating Hours Counter' module can be found using the quick filter.
- More information about adding instances in the Instances documentation.
|Determines if the invoice is updated based on the set interval
|The Boolean type variable that indicates the activity status of a device, where true is considered active. To calculate the operating hours this variable must be logged
|The level specifies the start of the period that is considered (start of day, week, month, year) as well as the aggregation level
|The interval in minutes in which the operating time is recalculated
|Defines if the cost calculation will be executed
|Option whether the price is fixed or dynamically calculated by a variable
|The price which is calculated per operating hour
|Calculates the operating time with all specified parameters
If the option "Dynamic" is set in the price type, a logged variable is required which contains the cost price.
status variables and profiles
The status variables/categories are created automatically. Deleting individual ones can lead to malfunctions.
|The calculated operating hours of the source variable in the selected period
|Cost of the current period
|The calculated cost of the current period
|Cost of the last period
|The calculated cost of the last completed period
|Prediction at the end of the period
|Prediction of the costs at the end of the current period
The WebFront displays the operating hours.