Require: IP-Symcon >= 5.0
The module allows to switch the color value of lamps randomly between different colors.
- Color variables can be added to a list
- A list of colors can be selected from which can be expanded
- When the module is deactivated, the selected color variables are set to the value before activation
- Setting of the interval in which the colors should be changed
- Using the Module Store install the 'Random Lighting' module.
Set up instances in IP-Symcon
- Under 'Add Instance' the 'Random Lighting' module can be found using the quick filter.
- More information about adding instances in the Instances documentation
|Color Variables||List of color variables to be switched|
|Colors||Colors from which one is randomly selected for switching|
|Change Interval||Interval between each switching in seconds|
|Simultaneous switching||defines if all color variables are set to the same color or to different ones|
The status variables/categories are created automatically. Deleting individual ones can lead to malfunctions.
|Active||Boolean||Switches the module on or off|