Require: IP-Symcon >= 5.0
The module allows to display a countdown to an event in the webfront.
- Allows to display a countdown in the web front that is updated every minute
- Setting a time and name of an event
- Using the Store module, install the 'Countdown' module.
Setting up the instances in IP-Symcon
- Under "Add Instance", the 'Countdown' module can be found using the quick filter.
- More information about adding instances in the Instances documentation
|Date and Time||Date and Time|
|Event||Name to be displayed in WebFront|
The status variables/categories are created automatically. Deleting individual ones can lead to malfunctions.
|Event reached||Boolean||Indicates whether the event was reached|
|Time Remaining||String||Contains the remaining time|
Displays the countdown and a message when the event has occurred.