Require: IP-Symcon >= 5.0
An egg timer that runs for a certain amount of time and can be rewound at any time. Ideal for use in events and scripts.
- A simple egg timer
- Can be rewound at any time
- Runs for an adjustable time
- Controllable via the WebFront
- Easy integration into events and scripts via the active variable
Install the 'Egg Timer' module via the Module Store.
Setting up the instances in IP-Symcon
- Under 'Add Instance' the 'Eggtimer' module is listed under the vendor '(device)'.
- More information about adding instances in the Instances documentation
|Update Interval||The interval at which the remaining time is updated (If the selected interval is greater than the remaining time, "Active" will not be set to false again until the interval has expired)|
The status variables/categories are created automatically. Deleting individual ones can lead to malfunctions.
|Active||boolean||Determines whether the egg timer is running or not; Setting it again restarts the timer|
|Time in seconds||integer||The duration in seconds that the egg timer runs; After the time has elapsed, "Active" is set to false|
|Remaining||string||Displays the remaining time of the running egg timer|
In the WebFront the running time of the egg timer can be set and enabled/disabled