Require: IP-Symcon >= 4.2
The module copies an image when triggered by a selected variable. It is adjustable how many images should be saved.
- Selectable source image and selectable trigger variable
- Adjustable number of images to be saved
- When a trigger variable is selected, an event is created that reacts to its update
- The event can be fully personalized except for the trigger variable
- Images get the time of triggering as name
- Images are displayed chronologically from old -> new in the category images
- Automatic deletion of the oldest images, when the maximum number of images is reached
- Install the 'Image Archive' module via the Module Store.
Setting up instances in IP-Symcon
- Under "Add Instance" the 'Image Archive' module can be found using the quick filter.
- More information about adding instances in the Instances documentation
|Source image to be copied
|Maximum number of images to be saved
|Variable at whose change the source image should be copied to the archive
The status variables/categories are created automatically. Deleting individual ones can lead to malfunctions.
|The source images are copied into here
|Triggered by the trigger variable and triggers the copying of the source image
The WebFront is used to display the variable. No further control or separate display is integrated.
To display the images in the 'Bildarchiv' category, a content divider can be added in the WebFront or a link of the category can be made.
Attention: It is not useful to link directly the images from the archive, because the updates change the ID's.