Require: IP-Symcon >= 4.2
The module calculates a weighted rain value in a selected area of the radar image.
- Calculates instantaneous rainfall in a self-determined area of the rain radar.
- Selection between statewide or nationwide radar images.
- The radar image and the calculation takes place automatically every 15 min.
- Install the module 'Rain Central' via the Module Store.
Setting up the instances in IP-Symcon
- Under "Add Instance" the 'RainCentral' module can be found using the quick filter.
- More information about adding instances in the Instances documentation
|Area||Selection of state or nationwide map section|
|X||X-position from the center of the rectangle|
|Y||Y-position from the center of the rectangle|
|Radius||Edge length of the rectangle in pixels|
The status variables/categories are created automatically. Deleting individual ones can lead to malfunctions.
|Rain Value||Integer||Weighted value of the evaluated rain amount. 8-level weighting: Light rain = light blue = 1 -> ... -> Heavy rain = dark blue = 8|
|Radar image||Media||Radar image of the selected map section|
The WebFront is used to display the variables and the radar image. No further control or separate display is integrated. The radar image also shows the evaluated section of the car.