Require: IP-Symcon >= 4.4
Enables renaming objects from the WebFront.
- Allows renaming multiple objects from the WebFront.
- Name changes of objects that are not made by the module are not passed to the status variables.
- Via the Module Store install the SymconConfiguration module.
Setting up instances in IP-Symcon
- Under "Add instance" the 'Renamer' module can be found using the quick filter.
- More information about adding instances in the Instances documentation
|Objects||A list to which all objects must be added that should be able to be renamed in the WebFront.|
A status variable of type string is created for each object selected in the instance configuration. The name of the variable is the current location of the object which is renamed.
Here the previously selected objects can be renamed.