Via the OCPP protocol, wallboxes can be conveniently monitored and switched via Symcon.
scope of functions
- Display of consumption of individual charging points
- Display of whether a transaction is currently in progress for charging points
- Install the 'OCPP' module via the Module Store.
- Under 'Add instance' the 'OCPP Configurator' module can be found using the quick filter.
- Further information on adding instances in the Instance documentation
- On the configuration page of the splitter, the information for setting up a charging point can be taken.
Depending on the wallbox, the parameters must be specified individually or as a complete URL.
- Once the connection is established, the charging points are displayed in the configurator.
- For the Pulsar Plus, all schedules must be removed before activating OCPP. Control via OCPP cannot overwrite the configured time schedules, as these always have priority.
status variables: charging point
|manufacturer||string||name of manufacturer|
|Consumption value||float||Display of the consumption of the charge point|
|Model||string||Model of the charge point|
|serial number||string||serial number of the charge point|
|Execute transaction||boolean||Display whether a charge point is currently being used|