Require: IP-Symcon >= 4.2
The ready indicator signals whether a device is ready. For this purpose, the variable of the power consumption of the device is selected and a limit value is defined. As soon as this limit value is exceeded for the first time, the ready detector is started. If the power consumption falls below this limit value and does not exceed it again within an adjustable period of time, the status variable is set to "Ready".
- Switching the entire module on/off
- Selection of a source variable
- Setting the limit value
- Time span until ready message is set after limit value is undershot
- Under "Add Instance" is 'Done Notifier' module can be found using the quick filter.
- More information about adding instances in the Instances documentation
|Source||Source variable which is used for comparison with the limit value.|
|Limit||Value below which a ready message is set.|
|Interval||Period until a ready message is set. Only becomes active after the value falls below the limit value.|
status variables and profiles
The status variables/categories are created automatically. Deleting individual ones can lead to malfunctions.
|Active||boolean||Turns the module on/off|
|Status||integer||Indicates the status (Off/Running/Complete)|