Require: IP-Symcon >= 5.5
The Telephone Announcement Module allows the convenient linking of a VoIP instance and a text-to-speech instance (Polly) to call a phone number and output a text when the call is answered. In addition, the module can respond to DTMF tones and output other texts.
Scope of functions
- Calling a phone number and outputting a text
- Evaluating DTMF tones
- Output of further texts on an existing connection
- Installed VoIP instance
- Installed text-to-speech instance (AWS Polly)
- Using the Module Store, install the 'Phone Announcement module.
Setting up the instances in IP-Symcon
- Under 'Add Instance' the 'Phone Announcement' module can be found using the quick filter.
- More information about adding instances in the Instances documentation
|VoIP instance||The VoIP instance that manages the calls|
|Text-to-Speech instance (Polly)||The text-to-speech instance that converts the texts into audio data|
|Duration until disconnected||The maximum time to wait for a call to be answered|
The status variables/categories are created automatically. Deleting individual ones can lead to malfunctions.
|Phone Number||String||The phone number that will be called when "Start Call" is pressed|
|Text||String||The text that will be output initially when "Start call" is pressed. If this variable is switched while a connection is established, the new text will be output directly|
|DTMF Tone||String||If a DTMF tone is used during the call, it will be stored in this variable|
|Start Call||Script||Starts a call with the currently set phone number and the current text|