Require: IP-Symcon >= 5.5
The 'Telefonkette' module allows to call a list of telephone numbers one after another.
- A list of phone numbers can be called in descending order
- If accepted, a TTS file can be played
- Further calls are terminated when a called party confirms by a DTMF character
- DTMF character freely selectable
- Duration until a call is terminated freely selectable
- Boolean variable as trigger
- Custom VoIP processing script for audio announcement or a TTSAWSPOLLY instance established
- Via the Module Store install the 'Phone Chain' module
Setting up the instances in IP-Symcon
- Under 'Add Instance', the 'Phone Chain' module can be found using the quick filter.
- More information about adding instances in the Instances documentation
|Trigger||Boolean variable which is used as trigger|
|VoIP instance||VoIP instance to be used for calls|
|TTS instance||TTSAWSPOLLY Instance to be used for the announcement|
|TTS Type||Static, static text for an announcement or dynamic announcement via a string variable|
|Phone Numbers||List and sequence of numbers with description which should be called|
|Number of simultaneous calls||Number of calls that will be made in parallel|
|Call duration||Time in seconds to wait for call to be answered|
|DTMF confirmation key||key with which a call is confirmed|
The status variables/categories are created automatically. Deleting individual ones can lead to malfunctions.
|Call confirmed||String||Contains the number that confirmed the call|