Require: IP-Symcon >= 5.1
Checks whether variables defined in a list are overdue. If variables are overdue, an alarm is set and a list of them is displayed in the WebFront.
- Monitoring of listed variables.
- Set whether the variables are to be checked for changes or updates.
- Set how long the listed variables may be overdue.
- Switching on/off via WebFront button or script function.
- Display when the listed variables were last checked.
- Display of the original path or an individual name.
- Install the Watchdog module via the Module Store.
Setting up the instances in IP-Symcon
- Under "Add Instance" the 'Watchdog' module can be found using the quick filter.
- More information about adding instances in the Instances documentation.
- All variables to be switched must be added to the "Variables" list in the instance configuration.
|Variables||Variables to watch are added to this list.|
|Time||Duration of inactivity until the listed variables trigger the alarm.|
|Unit||Unit of time.|
If variables have different allowed inactivity time, it is recommended to use multiple instances of the watchdog module.
The status variables/categories are created automatically. Deleting individual ones can lead to malfunctions.
|Active alarms||String||Contains the table for the display in the WebFront.|
|Alarm||Boolean||The variable indicates whether an alarm is present. True = Alarm; False = OK;|
|Last Check||Integer||UnixTimestamp which indicates the time when the last check was done.|
|Watchdog active||Boolean||Indicates whether the watchdog is activated or not. True = Enabled; False = Disabled;|
The watchdog can be enabled/disabled via the WebFront.
Additionally the information is displayed at which time the watchdog was last checked.