Require: IP-Symcon >= 4.2
The module is used to detect unnaturally high water consumption. It reacts to a counter variable and switches an alarm under certain conditions. There are two alarm variables.
A pipe burst alarm, which switches when large quantities flow at once. A leakage alarm, which ticks up in 7 steps when a small amount flows over a longer period of time (e.g. dripping faucet). The interval for both controls can be set via the configuration.
- Selection of water meter variable
- Pipe burst timer adjustable in minutes
- Leakage timer adjustable in minutes
- 7 steps display for leakage
- Alarm display for pipe breakage
- Install the 'Water Alert' module via the Module Store.
Setting up the instances in IP-Symcon
- Under "Add Instance" the 'Water Alert' module can be found using the quick filter.
- More information about adding instances in the Instances documentation
|Variable that represents the counter value.
|Default: 1min Time interval in which it is checked whether too much water has flowed through.
|Pipe burst interval
|Default: 15min Time interval in which it is checked whether too much water has flowed through.
status variables and profiles
The status variables/categories are created automatically. Deleting individual ones can lead to malfunctions.
|Difference value, which is checked in the set "Leakage Interval" and if exceeded, the "Leakage" is increased by 1. If the difference is below or equal to the limit, the alarm level will be reset.
|7 step display for the status of the alarm level.
|Pipe breakage limit
|Limit value, which is checked and may be the trigger for an alarm.
|Alarm if the flow is too high.
|Profile for leakage - 7 alarm levels with different symbols and color indicators
|Profile for leakage/pipe breakage threshold value
The threshold values can be set via the WebFront.
It is additionally displayed whether an alarm is present or not.