The installation is only possible with a valid subscription.
A regular backup is recommended to ensure that your system is as current as possible in case of a defect. Even more, an active subscription is required to download IP-Symcon anew in case of a complete loss of data.
- Search for Symcon in the registry and download the image (choose a tag, e.g., latest)
- Choose the new image under Image and click Start
- Choose a name
- Adjust the Volume Settings (/root, /var/lib/symcon, /var/log/symcon need to be stated!)
- Adjust Port Settings (3777 to 3777)
- Confirm with OK, click Next and start the container with Apply