Require: IP-Symcon >= 5.0
This module enables the determination of logical connection between several variables. Here, the Boolean interpretation of the input variables is used.
- Determining the logical relationship of variable values
- Supported operations:
- Output is kept up to date and is updated as soon as one of the input variables changes
- Via the Module Store install the 'Logic Gate' module.
Setting up the instances in IP-Symcon
- Under "Add instance" the 'Logik Gate' module is listed under the manufacturer '(Other)'
- At 'Calculation' select the desired operation
- In the list 'Input' select the desired input variables
- 'Invert' can be activated to negate the input value of this variable
- If a non-Boolean variable is selected, it will be interpreted as a boolean value, e.g. 0 as false
The status variable "output" contains the current result of the logical operation
The current output is displayed.