Require: IP-Symcon >= 5.0
The scene control saves values of variables stored in a list in scenes and can call them up again from the WebFront and mobile apps at the press of a button.
The variables to be switched must be added to the "Variables" list in the instance configuration. Once all the variables required for a scene have been added and set to the desired value, they can be added to the corresponding scene using the "Save" button (in the WebFront). Now the scene can be called up at any time with the corresponding "Execute" button. The variables are set to the previously saved values.
- Allows variables stored in a list to be saved and recalled via scenes.
- The currently active scene is displayed
- Display and operation via WebFront and mobile apps
- When a variable is replaced, scenes already created are retained and switch the new device
- Install the 'Scene Controll' module via the Module Store.
Set up the instances in IP-Symcon
- Under "Add Instance" the 'Scene Controll' module can be found using the quick filter.
- More information about adding instances in the Instances documentation
|Scenes||Number of scenes provided.|
|Variables||List of variables to be switched.|
status variables and profiles
The status variables are created automatically. Deleting individual ones can lead to malfunctions.
The scenes are numbered 1,2..n in ascending order.
|Active scene||String||Displays the name of the currently active scene. If the values of the variables can be assigned to a scene, this is also displayed. If the values of the variables do not correspond to a scene, 'Unknown' is displayed|
|Scene 1..n||Integer||For display in the WebFront and the mobile apps. Calls "Save" or "Call".|
Via the WebFront the current values of the listed target variables can be stored in a Scene. Via "Execute" already saved scenes can be called.