Require: IP-Symcon >= 6.0
This module was sponsored by IB-Jaetzel.
The module creates a graph of point clouds based on one or more pairs of variables and a line through the point cloud using simple linear regression. The diagram can be output as SVG or PNG.
- Create a diagram with one or more pairs of values
- Output of the diagram as SVG or PNG
- Output of slope, y-axis intercept, function and coefficient of determination of the graph
- Via the Module Store install the 'VariableComparison' module.
Set up instances in IP-Symcon
- Under 'Add Instance' the 'VariableComparison' module can be found using the quick filter.
- More information about adding instances in the Instances documentation
|Variable selection for the X axis
|Variable selection for the Y axis
|Color selection for the point macro
|Color selection for the line
|Level of how detailed the data is fetched from the archive
|Axes small steps
|Specifies in which steps small markings should be
|Axes large steps
|Specifies in which steps the marking with labeling is
|Specifies how wide the diagram is
|Indicates how high the diagram is
|Y - Min
|Indicates the minimum value on the Y-axis
|Y - Max
|Indicates the maximum value on the Y-axis
|X - Min
|Indicates the minimum value on the X-axis
|X - Max
|Indicates the maximum value on the X-axis
|Specifies whether the diagram should be output as SVG or PNG
The status variables/categories are created automatically. Deleting individual ones can lead to malfunctions.
|Specifies the mathematical function of the graph
|Describes the y-axis intercept of the graph
|Describes the slope of the graph
|Coefficient of determination
|Describes how exactly the graph fits the point cloud
|Date from which the point cloud should start
|Date to which the point cloud goes
|String / Media
|Returns the chart as PNG or SVG depending on the setting